Judge Nadine Allen Speaks to Students at Brown Mackie College – Cincinnati
Recently, Judge Nadine Allen of the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas spoke to students and faculty at Brown Mackie College – Cincinnati. Judy Allen addressed students in the Associate of Applied Business in Business Management, Associate of Applied Business in Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice programs.
Topics discussed included:
- The role of government and the court system in the economy and society;
- A historical perspective on the legislative process and its impact upon society;
- The importance of exercising the civic duty of voting;
- Hamilton County programs related to expungement of records and economic vitality;
- The importance of integrity and quality in both business and the law;
- Judge Allen’s personal journey, from childhood, through college and law school, to the bench.
Brown Mackie College — Cincinnati is one of over 25 school locations of the Brown Mackie College system of schools. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options are subject to change. Brown Mackie College – Cincinnati, 1011 Glendale-Milford Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215. ©2016 Brown Mackie College. Our email address is email@example.com.
See bmcprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.