Brown Mackie College - St. Louis Details
Brown Mackie College — St. Louis provides traditional and nontraditional students with convenient, focused, and flexible post-secondary education options through bachelor’s and associate degrees, and diplomas, which enhance their career opportunities and expand their perspectives. The College believes that education should be specific enough to provide for a meaningful career, yet broad enough to lay the foundation for life-long learning.
Brown Mackie College — St. Louis through its educational programs, will provide graduates with career-focused skills and abilities necessary to succeed at entry-level employment positions that contribute to the economic growth of both employers and the community served.
The following objectives are integral to the mission of Brown Mackie College — St. Louis:
- Create a positive, friendly learning environment where each student’s personal and practical skill development is encouraged.
- Maintain qualified, experienced and dedicated staff and faculty members who are committed to the College’s philosophy of promoting student development and education.
- The mission of Brown Mackie College — St Louis is to provide quality education in academic and technical skills reflecting community needs and to assist students in defining, planning and achieving academic and career goals.
- In keeping with this mission, the College is devoted to the following operational objectives:
- Employing qualified and experienced staff and faculty who are committed to promoting educational excellence.
- Providing career development and individualized job search assistance which will enable students to confidently pursue employment in their chosen field.
- Networking endeavors for faculty and staff for increased placement opportunities.
- Ensuring continued growth through academic and financial accountability.
Business and Technology
Healthcare and Wellness
Search for Additional Programs
Not seeing the program you're interested in listed above? Search for more programs at Brown Mackie College now.