Brown Mackie College - Boise Details
Brown Mackie College — Boise provides traditional and nontraditional students with convenient, focused, and flexible post-secondary education options through bachelor’s degrees, associate’s degrees, and diploma programs, which enhance their career opportunities and expand their perspectives. The College believes that education should be specific enough to provide for a meaningful career, yet broad enough to lay the foundation for life-long learning.
Brown Mackie College — Boise through its educational programs provides graduates with career-focused skills and abilities necessary to succeed at entry-level employment positions that contribute to the economic growth of both employers and the community served.
The following objectives are integral to the mission of Brown Mackie College — Boise:
- Create a positive, friendly learning environment where each student’s personal and practical skill development is encouraged.
- Maintain qualified, experienced and dedicated staff and faculty members who are committed to the College’s philosophy of promoting student development and education.
- To offer convenient yet comprehensive post-secondary opportunities through bachelor’s and associate’s degrees, diploma and certificate programs to traditional and non-traditional students.
- Provide professional development and employment assistance which will enable students to confidently pursue employment in their chosen fields.
- To provide financial aid services and academic support to students in an effort to minimize economic disadvantages as a barrier to higher education and by accepting students without regard to age, sex, national origin, religion, race, physical challenges, or economic or social background.
- To maintain a dynamic organization that is responsible and responsive to its constituencies.
- To achieve continuous quality improvement with ongoing assessments that ensures that the College’s mission is being and continues to be accomplished.