Your education is an important and substantial investment in your future. That’s
why we want you to have comprehensive and specific information about our programs
so that you can determine what’s best for you and your career goals.
Select the program and location in which you’re interested to learn:
- Total tuition and fees for the program, including estimated book and supply costs
and estimated costs if room and board is available at the school. Please note your
direct costs can change if you transfer in credit hours from previous education
institutions. In addition, we typically increase the tuition rate every year.
- On-time graduation rates, which illustrates of those students who graduated, what
percent of those students graduated on time.
- Graduate placement success.
- Median debt concerning the program, broken down by financing type.
- The names of the occupations for which the program prepares students, accompanied
by links to a federal government site which contains occupational profiles and potential
income, sometime after graduation (we do not guarantee placement or salary).